Monday, May 23, 2005

Leg it

I'm dreading tomorrow because Mondays are the most far away from the weekend you can get. I appreciate my weekends more now because of one 4 hour class. I went to church today to complete my assignment for Socio-Cultural Anthropology. I was to observe a ritual foreign to me and make field notes and then type a paper on that. I woke up too late for the churches I wanted to go to so I went a to a Catholic church that wasn't foreign to me but I doubt the instructor with figure it out. This class involves too much leg work.

My damn internet is acting up again.




ifilm's top 100 videos...#1 is the video in Iraq that crashed the British Military computers because so many people downloaded it.

Letting Up Despite Great Faults - I Hear You Drowning But I'm Tied I see good things in the future for this band/guy [Mike Lee], check out some more tunes at their website.

John Vanderslice - Trance Manual I'm pretty sure that lots of people linked this song and its everywhere but John Vanderslice is one of my favorite musicians and he deserves all the publicity that comes his way. From his soon to be out Pixel Revolt on Barsuk and I know its going to be one of my favorites of this year.

John Vanderslice - Me and my 424 Great track from life and death of an american fourtracker.

John Vanderslice - Mansion This is the first song I heard from John Vanderslice and I was sold. I can't even type this without listening to it.

Hot Hot Heat - Goodnight Goodnight This song is all over MTV, I've posted a track from them earlier this month.

...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead - Relative Ways This is a track from trail of deads first major record label album. Its a great great great album, almost every track is great.


The Walkmen - We've Been Had
Good song, I think it was in a car commercial a year or two ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home