Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Satan gave me a Taco

There is nothing better than finally finding time to check something off your to do list that been there for a little too long. Whats even better than that is coming home afterwards and finding the new Deathray Davies album in the mail. I haven't listened to it yet since its only been minutes and I always rip new albums onto my hard drive for first listen.

Also I got my text book for my class in the mail too... hours after taking the mid-term. Its cool though, I checked it out at the old biblioteca last night. I should start doing that more often, checking out textbooks. The book is $90 at the store and free at the library, even I can do that math. I haven't checked out a book in probably a decade.

BECK! Yea everyone knows Beck but still he has so much out there that people aren't familiar with. Like;

He's a mighty good leader One of my favorites by Beck. Recorded right after Loser became a big big hit. Its a Delta-Blues inspired tune.

Mixed Bizness [Sizes-N-Bed Mix]


Beck & Thom Yorke - I'm Set Free [live]

Halo of Gold A great track More Oar: A Tribute to Alexander 'Skip' Spence.

Cyanide Breathmint A track from K Records found on the album One foot in the grave

Sexx Laws A great track from my favorite Beck release which was also dubbed a commercial failure, Midnite Vultures.

I wish I could find Satan Gave Me a Taco, that also a great track if you come by it.

Nap Strong



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home